Bathurst Primary SchoolBack

The original building, according to 1820 maps, show the land to be "Gov Camp and lot 64, leased to the school". Rev Boardman started the church school in the Old Drosty, and moved the school to it's current location in 1827, when it was known as the Bathurst Grammar and Mathematical School. In 1830, there were 51 scholars at the school.