Sunshine Coast Tourism extends from Alexandria in the West to Mpkweni in the East, and North Beyond Bathurst. The area encompasses the towns of Alexandria, Boknes, Cannon Rocks, Boesmansriviermond, Kenton-on-Sea, Port Alfred, Kleinemonde, Riet River, Fish River and Bathurst.
We have two offices, one in Port Alfred, and the other in Kenton-on-Sea. As a member of Sunshine Coast Tourism, you are automatically a member of the Chamber of Business in Kenton on Sea and the Port Alfred Business Forum, and we extend a warm welcome to you. As like-minded business people we are dedicated to stimulating the economy of our areas.
We meet regularly to discuss matters of common interest, and provide a networking platform for co-operation of businesses. As a member of Sunshine Coast Tourism, you receive the following benefits:
- A listing on our website, with links to your website and social media pages
- You are welcome to post any information on your business on a social media platforms and to advertise any special offers.
- Your business will automatically be linked to other platforms such as the 7 wonders of the Eastern Cape; East Cape Adventure Province and you will be invited to take part in any special offers.
- Each year we exhibit at the Getaway Show in Johannebsurg and the Indaba Trade Show in Durban, giving your business exposure.
- Any marketing material you have may be displayed in our tourism offices
- You will automatically be recommended to visitors as a preferred product
- You will receive regular newsletters and blogs keeping you up to date with what is happening in our area.
- We hold networking evenings to inform members of special projects and events in the area and it is a great opportunity for you to meet like minded business people.
We invite you as a member ... DOWNLOAD MEMBERSHIP FORM HERE