Skippers LicencesBack

Sea Going: Cat E for vessels only going 1Nm offshore, Cat C for vessels going up to 15Nm offshore and lastly Cat B for vessels going up to 40Nm offshore.

River: If you are a skipper who would prefer to trawl along our beautifulKowieRiver and operate a vessel with an engine over 15hp you will need to get a Cat R skippers License. The Cat R also covers all inland waters, estuaries, lagoons & ports.

Skippers Tuition: To qualify for a skippers licence you must have logged at least 25 – 50 skippering hours.  At Outdoor Focus we offer skippering tuition, skipper’s evaluation before your practical exam and Kowie River Mouth training to help you qualify as a skipper.


Cycle Asylum

Quality bicycle sales, quality servicing of bicycles and quality accessories.   Mountain Bikes, Fat Bikes, BMX Bikes and...

t: 046 624 8358
c: 072 727 7382
88 Albany Road

Visit website

Kowie Bunga

t: 060 873 5655 / 071 892 8333
c: 071 892 8333
Shop 6, Anchorage Mall Port Alfred

Visit website

Never to Forget Journey

Enhance your travel adventures or explore new local experiences with a quality tour guide or event planner.We are nevertoforgetjou...

t: 076 152 2927

Visit website

Outdoor Focus Adventure Centre

We offer a number of outdoor adventures... Hydrobikes, duneboarding, canoeing, scuba diving, adrenalin sea cruises, deep sea fishi...

t: 076 593 0749
c: 076 593 0749
Kiddies Beach, Port Alfred

Visit website

Treetop Tented Camp Forest Retreat

Treetop Tented Camp - a forest retreat Hike through the forest along the river bank to discover a tree house in remote wilderness ...

t: 0826456345
14km from Port Alfred

Visit website